- MXA910 Ceiling Array features Steerable Coverage™ of up to 8 separate lobes to accurately capture sound sources from above
- MXA310 Table Array features an innovative toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise
- Proprietary IntelliMix® DSP Suite optimizes voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility
- ANI4 Network Interfaces route signals to and from Dante network; available with block or XLR connectors
Corporate AV conferencing often happens in spaces with premium visual aesthetics and poor audio quality. With Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling and Table Array Microphones, Shure combines the trusted quality of Microflex Microphones with a best-in-class level of flexibility, technology, and control. The result is unmatched “invisible audio” for elite AV conferencing environments.
Groundbreaking accuracy in audio capture with proprietary Steerable Coverage™. The elegance of Dante™ Networked Audio. Seamless, browser-based control that offers easy integration with existing AV/IT infrastructure.
With Microflex Advance, installers don’t have to compromise room aesthetics for audio quality. And IT professionals don’t have to be audio experts to deliver expert audio.
- Shure Premium Audio Experience. Pristine speech intelligibility is required for efficient and effective communication.
- Elegant, Versatile & Scalable Solutions. Sleek contemporary array microphone designs fit seamlessly into diverse AV environments, from sophisticated boardrooms to dynamic huddle and multipurpose spaces.
- Intuitive, Networked System Control. The convenience of Dante networked audio. Powerful browser-based software for simple setup and configuration.